Before Care is available from 7:15am to 8:15am. Please enter via the Watterson Street door nearest the Rescue Squad.
After Care is available from 3pm to 6pm in one of two rooms: Students in PK4 to Grade 2 will be in the downstairs location while students in Grades 3 to 8 will be in the Loft (large room above the gym lobby). On early dismissal days, After Care is available from 12:30pm to 6pm.
Students will meet in the Front Lobby at dismissal time and be escorted to the Aftercare Rooms.
- To pick up your child in PK4 thru Grade 2, enter via the Watterson Street Door which is equipped with a security camera/ buzzer. After being buzzed into the building, proceed downstairs to the Aftercare Room and sign your child out.
- For students in grades 3 – 8, pickup will be in the Loft. Please enter via the side door off the front lawn which is also equipped with a security camera/ buzzer. After being buzzed into the building, proceed upstairs to the Loft and sign your child out.
The Extended Care cost is billed hourly with a 1 hour minimum per session (am and pm sessions are separate), billed in 30 minute increments after the first hour.
The billing rate is based on the number of children/family in the program:
One child/ family = $9.00/hour or two or more children/family = $ 8.00/child/ hour
After 6:00 p.m., there will be an additional charge of $15.00 for every fifteen minutes per child thereafter.
EXTENDED CARE PAYMENTS — The monthly aftercare bill will be posted to your FACTS account by the 5th of the month with payment being automatically withdrawn from your FACTS account on the 15th of every month. Please plan accordingly.
- If there is a delayed opening due to inclement weather, there is NO Before Care.
- If there is an early dismissal due to inclement weather or other serious emergency, there will be no After Care.
- There is no After Care in the afternoon before a holiday break (before Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc.).
- Please plan ahead and have an emergency plan in place.
If you intend on, or may possibly use After Care this year, please complete the registration form and send to the office.