Barclays Tickets for Charity- Plainfield Country Club, August 25- 30, 2015

BarklaysDear Parents and Friends,

Holy Trinity has been offered a unique opportunity to participate in Tickets for Charity at the upcoming BARCLAYS PGA TOURNAMENT being held at the Plainfield Country Club, August 25-30, 2015.

HT will receive 75% of the net proceeds of all the tickets sold using our designated school code with the remaining 25% going to First Tee of Metropolitan New York.

This exclusive golf event will feature the top 125 players on the PGA Tour competing in our own backyard. Don’t miss the opportunity to attend this fantastic event and support HT.

Please use the following direct link to purchase your discounted tickets:

HT’s unique non-profit TFC CODE is: SETUP15

This CODE identifies HT as the specific organization promoting the ticket sales, and will be used to quantify tickets sold by our group at the end of the fundraising program.

Daily Grounds (Tuesday-Wednesday) – $50
Daily Grounds (Thursday-Sunday) – $85
Weekly Grounds – $200

Hard copy of The Barclays Tickets for Charity flyer (with our school info) is also attached. PLEASE share with friends, family and co-workers.

A special thanks to Andy Muldoon, Parent ’02, ’04, ’07, for his continued support of Holy Trinity and his assistance in arranging this unique fund raising opportunity.

Please contact me with any questions regarding ticket purchases or any questions you may have about this exclusive event.

Niki Dec


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.