Founded in 1959, Holy Trinity School is an accredited
co-educational school for students in Grades K-8.
We are located in beautiful Hawaii Kai,
Celebrating 50 yesrs in September 2009!
"Living God's Love"
Makes Us Unique:
- Safe, loving, learning environment
- Small class sizes - individualized instruction
- Japanese Instruction at all grade-levels
- Middle School Band Program - all students in Grades
6-8 recieve band instruction 4 times per week.
- Ukelele instruction in grades 3-4.
- Weekly Enrichment Classes - Studying the classics, Economics, Creative writing, New Testament stories, Computers/Technology, Classic novels.
We are a Community of Faith
in which the
worship of God, quality of academic instruction, and social justice
values are weaved throught the school day, inspiring each child to soar
to new heights morally and academically. We accept children from all faiths. We are ecumenical.
For more information contact
5919 Kalanianaole Hwy - Honolulu, HI 96821 - (808) 396-8466